Thursday, October 27, 2011

Captain America?s Hayley Atwell Talks About Getting Shot on Set

Captain America’s Hayley Atwell has told E! Online the details behind her challenging role as Peggy Carter in the blockbuster flick that was released this summer. Find out about what Atwell had to say below about getting shot on set, throwing up and turning a shade of green after the difficult training. Twenty-nine year old Hayley Atwell of Captain America fame was put through some grueling training for her role as the determined and tough Peggy Carter alongside actor Chris Evans in director Joe Johnston’s movie that hit theaters this past July. Talking to E! Online about her trainer, Hayley says that she “turned green and threw up and I had to go straight to bed after my first session. I’m serious! I pushed myself and I just wanted to impress the trainer and not have him think that I was so kind of weak actress who was too scared to do any of this stuff…[But] I couldn’t move for three days.” Captain America’s English leading lady also sustained minor injuries after being to close during a shooting scene. “A blank shell hit my on the side of the head,” Atwell recalls in an interview with the news outlet. “I [...]hot celebrity men celebrities gossip Rachel Zoe

No comments: