Monday, December 26, 2011

Top Five Music Videos Of 2011

So 2011 has been a great musical year. Every year, I like to round up my favorite music videos for readers to enjoy. So come and check them out and share what your favorites are! So this year we have the same big names: Rihanna, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, The Black Eyed Peas, and Lady Gaga. these hipsters know how to rock out and make amazing videos for their fans. That is why they are definitely in my top five favorites! Here is my list. No, you don’t have to agree, that’s part of the fun. Join in the comments or tweet @rightcelebrity to share your list! Rihanna: “We Found Love” This is my favorite video of 2011 because I related most to it. Rihanna made this controversial video while on her Loud Tour in Europe. She gained attention when the owner of the rural farm they shot on asked her to stop cause of her racy outfit. It wasn’t that bad! I love this video and song because it has an old school feel to it – the sound is like old beats I would have listened to back in my troubled teen years while having some of the [...]celebrity morgue celebrity gossip celebrity pictures female

No comments: