Monday, January 30, 2012

SAG Awards Predictions

In just a little over an hour the SAG Awards will begin but before the winners names are announced I figured I should really share my predictions with you. As I sit here watching E! Live From The Red Carpet, yes I want to watch it all, I am thinking about not only whom I want to win but also whom I think realistically will win. Sometimes those two things are not the same. That being said I give to you my predictions for who will go home a winter at the 2012 SAG Awards, you will find my choices in bold. FILM? Best Picture? Bridesmaids? The Artist?, even though I am secretly rooting for Bridesmaids The Descendants? The Help? Midnight in Paris Best Actor ? George Clooney ? The Descendants, it is Clooney?s year again Demian Bichir ? A Better Life? Leonardo DiCaprio ? J. Edgar? Jean Dujardin ? The Artist? Brad Pitt ? Moneyball Best Actress ? Michelle Williams ? My Week With Marilyn, she is going to clean up this awards season. Glenn Close ? Albert Nobbs? Viola Davis ? The Help? Meryl Streep ? The Iron Lady? Tilda Swinton ? We Need to Talk About Kevin [...]celebrity couples female celebrities hollywood celebrities

No comments: