Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kelly Bensimon Dishes On RHONY Departure & Other News

Kelly Bensimon has finally spoken up about being axed from the cast of the Real Housewives of New York, and for once, it doesn?t come off as a rant! For those of you who have followed the show as loyally as I have, you know that Kelly is even weirder than Alex. She has been known to prance around munching on gummy-bears while mumbling to herself. Her behavior was so out there that cast mates began to wonder if she was mentally ill a few seasons ago. Now suddenly she has gotten the boot. Along with Alex and Jill, she will no longer be a part of the reality show. So what does the former model have to say about all of this? ?I?m so grateful for the overwhelming support I?ve received from all of you. I hope you enjoyed my run on the show?? Wow. That was actually a little bit coherent. Get the whole story over at Bumpshack. Who is Jordin Sparks running around with these days? Find out over at ? I Need My Fix. Another somewhat kooky celeb found some time to act normal this weekend: Charlie Sheen ? Celebrity Baby Laundry. Remember Ugly Betty?s sister? [...]Singer Rihanna celebrities without makeup famous celebrities

No comments: