Monday, September 26, 2011

Remaking Old TV Shows Good Idea or Hollywood Being Lazy?

The last few TV seasons have brought us a few brand new revamped former hit TV shows. The current choice is Charlie?s Angels and it got me thinking is Hollywood just being lazy or are these revamped shows actually a good idea. I just finished watching the disastrous remake of the 70?s hit show Charlie?s Angels which now makes me think Hollywood is being lazy. Instead of coming up with new concepts they are choosing to take once great shows and revamp them. Take the new Angels bad bad idea, from the cast to the writing it sucked. A complete disgrace is all I can say. In my eyes the powers that be at networks are just trying to strike gold twice which I get it worked once let?s do it again. The problem with that is the remake is never as good as the original shows. Even the new 90210, some call a success but it is so not as good as its predecessor and I actually watch the revamped one. It doesn?t suck howeve I would rather watch BH90210 any day. That being said most of the time the new versions tank, like the rebooted Melrose Place, which [...]top celebrities celebrity couples female celebrities

No comments: