Friday, February 10, 2012

Preview Videos For NBC?s Whitney

The super funny NBC comedy Whitney is brand new tonight and I have got three fabulous preview vides to share with you! These are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. I don?t know about you but I could use a little pick me up today. Yep I kind of have those mid weeks blahs if you will. Thankfully I think I have found the perfect thing to get me over this hump day, some sneak peek videos of always entertaining show Whitney. Let?s get this party started with a little clip involving Lily, her lost engagement ring, an uncomfortable Alex and a bathroom. I don?t want to give too much away but Lily becomes a little bit erratic and Alex well he is a typical guy, no offense it makes for good comedy, I am just sayin. Oh those girls are always so entertaining. In the next preview Neal endures some serious stereotyping, which makes for some pretty darn good entertainment. It is so wrong yet so right all at the same time, watch and you will see what I mean. Finally Whitney is oh so shocked when she learns that Roxanne is back with her ex-hubby. Talk [...]celebrity images celebrity houses christian celebrities

No comments: