Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Heidi Klum Breaks Silence Since Seal Split With A Tweet

Heidi Klum has spoken out for the first since the announcement that she and hubby Seal were dunzo. Thanks to a Tweet by the blonde beauty we all know she is so appreciate of her fans support, boy how I missed her on Twitter these past couple of weeks. Being that this is a social media world it comes as no surprise that Klum took to Twitter to break her silence as opposed to issuing an official statement, this is the world we live in now. I personally like that she sent a little message to her fans and that it was in Tweet form, kind of seems a little more personal and real to me. In case you don?t follow the Project Runway judge on Twitter, which I highly recommend you do, here is the message she sent out. Hi everyone, I want to thank u for all your support & kind words. Really means so much. Thanks again…to the best fans in the world! xoHeidi Isn?t that sweet, oh I just love her. Seriously she is amazing and I think it is super fabulous that she just took the time to thank her fans. Is it earth shattering [...]famous celebrities celebrity photos celebrity morgue

No comments: