Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kim Kardashian to Glamour: WAHHHHH!

This is how depressed Kim Kardashian is over her divorce from Kris Humphries: the professional cover girl isn't even wearing pants in the December issue of Glamour.
Indeed, Kim throws herself a major pity party throughout an interview with the magazine, crying over how her belief in "love and the dream of having a perfect relationship... has changed" since trying marriage out for a whole 72 days.
"I maybe need to just snap out of it and be a little more realistic," she says, adding that her fantasy of a big family is dwindling down to nothing.


"At this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I'm not supposed to have kids and all that," Kardashian says.
(Note: She's barely 31 years old.)
Fortunately, Kim has Khloe around to help her sell her story to the press pick up her spirits, as this sister interjected during the Q&A and told her sibling to stop being so "dramatic all of a sudden," clearly unaware that the script for Kim's reality show calls for drama at all times.
But that just "how Mom told me to say I feel," insisted Kim, ending the vomit-inducing interview on an optimistic note: "Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that's OK."celebrity weddings pregnant celebrities celebrity biographies

No comments: