Thursday, November 17, 2011

Parenthood & The Biggest Loser Preview Videos Tonight

Welcome to NBC Tuesday night my friends. Who is excited to see an all new Parenthood and The Biggest Loser? If you aren?t after you see the preview videos I have, you will be, trust me. Tonight is chock full of surprises on two of my favorite shows. Oh I love spending my Tuesdays with NBC, I know I should get a life but hello it is Parenthood and The Biggest Loser. Kicking off a full night of fantastic TV is of course TBL and there is a very special guest who stops by the ranch. The one and only Apollo Ohno pays a visit to those remaining contestants. He rocks and will no doubt be a great motivator to the contestants as they compete in a pentathlon, wowza. I for one can?t wait to see this episode. It is something to see for sure. Such an inspiring show, just felt the need to add that. Topping off the evening we have Parenthood. Seriously who doesn?t just love this show, it is awesome. It makes me want to be a part of the Braverman family and after you see the sneak peek I have, you will too. It is game [...]hollywood celebrity pictures hot celebrity men celebrities gossip

No comments: