Friday, November 18, 2011

Connie Britton Adopts a Baby Boy!

Actress Connie Britton is a brand new mom, woohoo! She adopted a son after spending years trying to adopt a baby. Oh how that brings a smile to my face. Friday Night Lights star Connie Britton has adopted a 9-month old baby boy she is calling Yoby, which is apparently a nickname for his given name Eyob. This fantastic news was confirmed by Britton?s rep, who revealed the baby boy was born in Ethiopia. The 44-year old single mom has been trying to adopt a baby for three years, according to US Weekly, so this truly is a very happy ending for all involved. Babies are a blessing no matter what or at what age they come into your life. I personally admire Connie for not fighting so hard to be a mother. Obviously she will be an older mother but I just don?t think that age is as important as it used to be when it comes to becoming a mother later in life. Sorry I know that was a little tangent but I have read some things criticizing her for adopting at her age and I just felt the need to share my thoughts as I always do. [...]celebrity gossip celebrity pictures female male celebrities

No comments: