Sunday, November 27, 2011

Please Replace Brooke Burke Charvet As DWTS Host

Come on, I know y’all are thinking the same thing. Don’t get me wrong. I love Brooke Burke Charvet. Loved her when she was a contestant. As a host on DWTS? Not so much. When Burke-Charvet replaced the very popular Samantha Harris in Season 10, she certainly had some big shoes to fill. I chalked up her less than stellar performance as a Host due to nerves and trying to find her own groove on the show. So here we are, now that she has three seasons under her belt and have we seen any improvement? Nope, I don’t think so. Outside of her DWTS duties, Burke-Charvet can be seen in interviews and the like as very natural in front of the camera. So I’m not sure what happens to her when she’s in that ballroom. As you can tell, she’s not that quick on her feet when it comes to asking the celebrities and their partners questions. They’re always the same, week after week. Ad libbing does not seem to be part of her forte either, as she sticks to those index cards of hers, doesn’t she? When it comes to personality, hers falls flat. B-O-R-I-N-G. Again, to watch [...]celebrity houses christian celebrities celebrity hair

No comments: