Sunday, November 20, 2011

Taylor Swift Embraces Role as Role Model

Taylor Swift will be featured on tomorrow night's installment of 60 Minutes and, in a few excerpts released from the upcoming interview, the star makes it clear that she's open to her status as a role model.

"I definitely think about a million people when I'm getting dressed in the morning, and that's just part of my life now," Swift tells the news magazine. "I think it's my responsibility to know it and to be conscious of it."
While other artists may have gotten into trouble over the years for drunk driving or the smoking of substances, Swift won't ever use her age as an excuse for any behavior of this type.
"It would be really easy to say 'I'm 21 now, I do what I want. You raise your kids!'" Swift says. "But it's not the truth of it. The truth of it is that every singer out there with songs on the radio is raising the next generation."
Have we mentioned recently how much we adore Taylor Swift?
[Photo: WENN.com]Jim Carrey Aaron Karo Mel Gibson

No comments: