Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gwen Stefani Harajuku Mini Collection For Target FASHION FAIL

Here is one of my idols, someone I NEVER thought I would write about in my Fashion Fail column! Gwen Stefani just launched her Harajuku Mini Collection For Target, which I could not be more excited about. I am NOT however, excited about her outfit or hair choices for the launch… I am super amped about Gwen’s Harajuku Mini Collection. I cannot wait to check it out and deck my lil’ man out. I am super confused by this wallpaper lady suit gone bad, and Gwen’s funky hair. Did she pass a mirror on the way out the door? I mean seriously, creating a Japanese inspired clothing collection does not justify looking like this. I am surprised, because even some of the uniquest outfits I have seen Gwen in, have looked good on her. But this does nothing. As for her collection – yes I have to talk about the details, it is too exciting! There are 80 pieces in the collection and it ranges from $3.99 to $29.99. Hopefully, this will be the last time girlfriend makes my Fashion Fail column! Photos: www.wenn.comtop celebrities celebrity couples female celebrities

No comments: